Friday, July 30, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In:


1. What is your spouse’s best feature?
Mr. Man has a HOTT back! It has always been my favorite feature on him... but I am starting to fall in love with his chest. It has grown so much, and is huge. I am a sucker for muscles, for sure.

2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Ummm.. Do you know where I am from? LOUISIANA! Bring on the hot sauce!

3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
I have only had two jobs in my life. Well 5 if you count 2 babysitting jobs and another job that was basically the same as the other. Anyway, I worked at a grocery store in  high school. I only had to wear these polo shirts that had the name of the store on them. They were actually cute, but they did not have anything small enough for me. I finally talked them into order kids sizes!! The other job I wore a navy polo, kakhi's, and a lab coat. I actually miss that job and the lab coats! They were my security.  

4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
To heaven to get a glimpse of God and the golden gates. 

5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
I need to hit the beach here in England at least once. I have not done it yet. We went to the beach in Venice, but not England. I want to picnic on the beach with the whole family. Me, our baby boy, and Mr. Man! 
Just a quick reminder: The CSN Stores giveaway ends tomorrow!! So hurry and enter. 

 

7 comments:

  1. What is it about the hubby's smile that seems to drive every wife crazy? Ha ha, I don't think you'll ever find a wife out there who DISLIKES her hubby's smile. I said the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up to my third edition of Friday Party Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to the beach in England and it was ok. We went in April when it was still cold though. Take pictures if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like your answer for number 4! I'd want to do the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you and think you have a darling blog! I'll be back :)
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my husband's chest, too!

    Thanks for joining this week! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!