Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: Husband vs. Wife

Mr. Man wants one of these.

But I will settle for one of these.


He wants to do this!


But I would do this!


He would need this! -YUCK!-

All I would need is this!



Don't forget about Baby A!  

She would need this.... 

And this.....

And last but not least... THIS! 


Disclaimer: I do enjoy fishing, and I go and actually fish. We both grew up in Southwest Louisiana, and we both grew up hunting and fishing. However, I refuse to touch those yucky cricket he uses, and I also refuse to ride in one of those little bity boats where alligators can get me!! AHHHH! 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by...now your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. :) Very cute. Neat how you put it together. I tried to visit the tabs towards the top of your blog and none of them work. Just thought I'd let ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog! Following you back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cher! Love your blog! It's always nice to meet a fellow Cajun in Blogland! Thanks so much for stopping by and for following. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, cute!
    It's so funny how different men/women can be =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!