Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fives:

Friday Five hosted by: Just Me and My Life.
This Friday it is 5 things on your wish list.

Mine are easy! 
#1: I want this: 

If we have a little girl, I want to dress her in this.
 If I have a little boy, I would dress him in things like this. 

#2. I want this:
A girl Miniature Schnauzer. We have already picked out a name for her, too!

So I (and our Little Miss Diva) can do this:
And Mr. Man (and our Mini Man) can do this:
 This really is our baby boy! 

And we can have these types of little feet running around.

#3. Next, I want this:
 Master's in Elementary Education.

#4. My next wish list item would be this:
Nissan Altima in Black.

#5. Last, but not least, I want this:

A vacation to Costa Rica.
Or
A trip to Jamaica.



6 comments:

  1. Too cute - thanks for visiting and happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I wish you the best on your journey to achieving those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. i love your #1!!

    new following!!

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!

    Dude... I SO want to go to Costa Rica, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good items, for sure! Hope you get every last one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW...you don't want much, eh!....just enough to satisfy that craving, I know!
    Thanks for following me...your doggie is a cutie and for sure, I could tease him to bits

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!