Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Beautiful Blogger Award

The rules state that you thank whoever gave you the award, then list 7 things about yourself. 
First off, I need to say 'Thank You' to Life-As-A-Navy-Wife.

7 Things about me:

1. I married my high school sweetheart at just 17 years old.
2. I was born and raised in Southwest Louisiana.
3. I have a Miniature Schnauzer that owns my heart.
4. I am a fitness junky. I enjoy working out and eating healthy.
5. I am an Elementary Education major hoping to graduate in the summer of '12.
6. I love traveling, being outdoors, photography, and scrapbooking.
7. Writing is my therapy and has been for a very long time!

Now, I will pass this award to:
Mrs. S. @ The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S.
Expat Girl @ The Sand is Different Here.
Dani @ Hard Corps Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!