Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tag Game

This is a fun little tag game going around. Traci66 tagged me. 

Basically, she chose 8 questions to ask and I have to answer them. Then I have to come up with 8 questions and tag 8 people to answer them. After you post the post, make sure to let them know that you tagged them! Here it goes. 

1. Are you superstitious?

I would not say I am superstitious. I do get anxious and paranoid about things, but I am never over the top. I really am a laid back kind of person that lets God lead the way.

2. Do you believe in ghost? 
I do not currently believe in ghosts. I have gone ghost hunting before in hopes of finding something supernatural, but I have had no luck. And until I see, feel, or hear it myself, it will stay that way.

3. What is you fave color?
My favorite color is Yellow. Because it is bright and beautiful. It's cheery and positive. Which is how I like to view the world. 

4. Do you work or are you a stay at home mom?
I do not work. I am currently a full time and a half student working on my Bachelor's in Elementary Education. I will be a Stay at Home Mom when we have kids here, but I will still be in school. After we go back to the states, I will get a teaching job, hopefully! I can not wait to start my own career!

5. If you had a super power, what would it be?
I do not really want any super powers. The most I have ever even remotely considering is being able to shrink myself, so I can travel the world in my husband's pockets. So I can see what he does at work. So I can be with him all the time. But when I really sit back and think about this..... it could be very scary!

6. If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be?
I am a Tweety girl! I know, so old-school, right? I have always loved Tweety and always will. It's a lasting love that was formed between a cousin/friend of mine in Elementary and Junior High that passed away in the 7th grade due to Cancer. It's something that will stick with me forever because we were both such Tweety lovers!

7. Salty or Sweet?
Salty and Sour! Is that a choice? I love salty foods. I would choose salty foods over sweet foods any day of the week. However, I do love me some sour candies every once in a while. Like Sour Patch Kids, Sour Gummi Worms, etc. Oh... Now my mouth is watering! 

8. Why do you blog?
I began blogging just to document our life adventures for a personal pleasure. Sort of like a virtual scrapbook, but as I began blogging, I accumulated followers. As I got readers, I furthered my blogging into a little bit of everything. I still include our life adventures, our lifestyle, our dreams, our goals, our travels, our fitness, our family life, etc. I just now add in a bit of fun to mingle with friends and build lasting relationships. 

The 8 Questions I have chosen are:
1. What are your life goals?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. Do you have any memory that will last a lifetime? If so, what is it?
4. If you were a shoe, what would you be? Why?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your favorite room in your house?
7. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
8. How many children do you have? or want to have? 

And the 8 People I tag are:  
Stetsons, Spurs, and Stilettos  
That 22 Year Old Housewife
Southern Hospitality
Sergeant Major Mom
Le Chateau des fleurs by Frenchy
Goodnight Moon!
G.I. Joe's Wife
Freckles on the Nose of Life's Complexion

I tagged people that I just recently started following that I would love to get to know better, so I hope you all will participate and have fun with it! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag :) Enjoyed reading about you :)
    WOW the questions are hard!
    I am very bored, so it will keep me busy LOL
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I can't decide between salty & sweet - they're both so delicious!

    You're so right - yellow is SO cheery!

    Thank you for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. talking about you on my blog...
    Hugs
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!