Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You with MannLand5

I think I am back for good. I think, I hope. With Mr. Man gone, my life is  not so demanding so I can relax, chill, clean, and do school work when it pleases me. Which means, I can now blog when I want without feeling guilty for not... say putting up the THREE loads of folded laundry that is sitting on my bedroom floor. That has been there for 3 days! But I am glad to be back to bloggy land because I sure have missed it. I've missed everyone! Hopefully school will not be too time consuming for the next few weeks, and I can get back in the swing of things.

So to help me get back to my blogging routine, I have decided to participate in Keely's Getting to Know You. I've done these before, so it is not anything new to me, but if it is new to you be sure to check her out and participate if you would like!
The questions this week are:


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
 I find bodybuilders and fitness models to have the nicest bodies. Mostly because they are the hardest ones to achieve and they take the longest time, which means they are obviously dedicated people. 
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
Depends on what we are talking about. I am mostly a planner unless I am sick. If I am sick, definitely a procrastinator. On an everyday basis, I can not stand to procrastinate because it just makes me worry and stress. Why  have that when you can avoid it? My rule of thumb is "once you get it done, you are free!"
3. Diet or regular (soda)?
I do not drink any soda. Diet soda is just as bad as regular soda due to the aspartame in other chemicals in it. I am not a soda drinker at all. I use to drink regular coca-cola though when I was much younger. Sprite quenches the cravings, too. 
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
I do not really have anything for a "must have" at this point. Although I can not wait until Partylite comes out with their Fall scents. If they have already, someone please let me know!
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's, hands down. Their spicy chicken sandwich is so super yummy. I miss it so much! Plus, they have the best selection of salads. When I eat there, I feel like I am eating fresh foods versus crap like McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Burger King. Although I know it's all the same type of food, something about Wendy's makes me happy and comfortable!
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
I like my man in uniform carrying a bada$$ gun, so it looks like a soldier! Exactly what I have :) 
7. Did you wear braces?
I did wear braces when I was in high school for about 2 and half years. I was 14 when I got them on and 16 when they came off. They came off right after Mr. Man and I started dating. He misses my braces! I; however, do not! 
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Well I have both, so I can chose both. Ok, just kidding. If I had to chose one over the other, I would take a guy that is kind and sweet. It has to be someone that cares about me and is loving. Personality is a must. I can not just date a guy based on looks if he has a horrible attitude and selfish. 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Mr. Man is gone again. I know the feeling well. And as far as what profession, I have to agree with you, total sucker for a man in uniform. When my Hubs decided to trade in his job with the AF for a military contractor position, I was bummed the uniform was going to hang in the closet instead of on his body! :P
    emily
    www.familyandlifeinlv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your man is gone now! At least it gives you time to relax. I always notice that when Frank is gone, the house stays clean much longer. And THAT is probably the only good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! Your blog is adorable too...and I love your dog. Soooo cute! Cajun food is absolutely my favorite ~ hands down.

    Have a blessed week.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, I love Wendys! They are the best fast food, ever! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been tagged.
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/08/ive-been-taggedtag-game.html

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!