Friday, August 13, 2010

Sorry

I just want to apologize about  not blogging much. There is so much going on right now. I can tell you that once I come back full blown, it will all be worth it! I promise.

Right now, I am focusing on finishing my finals. Normally, it would not take me this long but with everything else going on around me it's hard to stay focused and find the time to commit a lot of time at once to it. That is literally consuming majority of my time. It will not be any easier either since I am doubling up this next term.

I am still planning our Ireland trip. So far I have booked our hotel rooms and flights. I am building an itinerary now. It has kind of been put on the back burner for now, but November will be here before we know it.

Mr. Man leaves tomorrow for his training. He will be gone for about 3 and a half weeks. I believe I already mentioned this numerous times, so nothing new with that.

Mr. Man is off today, so we are going to finish up our errands together, then I will be finishing up my finals. I hope they are finished by today.

Yesterday, I went shopping. I bought some shirts, tanks, a new purse, and a makeup bag. I love shopping! You already knew that, though!

Really that is about it. Once again I am sorry for not being around often. Like I said before, there are reasons behind it and when I come back full blown again, it will be so exciting and nonstop.

For now, say a prayer that I finish my finals soon so I can be done with them!

4 comments:

  1. Ireland has been my all time favorite place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Ireland? So jealous! Good luck with your finals and don't worry about us, we'll be here waiting once things calm down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I miss hearing about you every day, I'm glad you're focusing on school!

    And I'm totally jealous about your trip to Ireland (BOTH of you).

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!