Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tender Loving Care

I have been giving myself some extra tender loving care lately, which explains the not-so-often blog posts. Basically my life consists of spoiling myself absolutely rotten. But who's complaining? Not me!

I slid out of my last classes with A's. Whoop Whoop! I was ecstatic considering it was a painful last two weeks. Not to mention one of the classes was an Intermediate Algebra. My brain was not all there. Thankfully, it has decided to return in just enough time for a doubled semester in school.

So this week I started the new term. The one with double the classes. I really have no complaints because Mr. Man is away. Since he is away, I can make my own schedule, do my own thing, and NOT have to clean the house! That's always awesome. Especially when all I want to do is sleep, eat, and shop.

Of course, I would rather have Mr. Man here, but the best thing to do is accept that he is not here and spoil myself rotten. By that I mean, I shop a lot, I sleep a lot, I go to the movies with friends a lot, I cook what I want, and I take 3 or more baths in one day. It's a pretty amazing life if you ask me!

I told Mr. Man yesterday that I took 4 baths. He was like, "What?!" I told him I thought I was secretly a mermaid. His reaction was... Well I can't tell you because if I told you I would give away a surprise. But I love my baths. I am calling these next 3 weeks my pure warm water heaven because when Mr. Man is home, I hardly even get a bath. It's quick showers every day.

I really do love water. I think I was suppose to be a fish, but somehow came out human. I love to wash my hands. I love drinking water. I love to take long showers. I love to swim. I love to soak my feet in the ocean. I love to fish... and swim with fish. I love everything to do with water. I definitely love the sound of water. Which reminds me.... I want one of these for my bedroom for when Mr. Man is away. I think it would be soothing and help me sleep. Not sure what they are called, but here's a picture.
It's the motion pictures where the water moves and it makes the sound of water. They have waterfalls and oceans, and other things like nature and wildlife. I want a waterfall or ocean like this one. They are so soothing. And of course they are gorgeous.

My sister is almost 17 weeks pregnant and is STILL sick all the time. Poor thing. I feel so bad for her. She said it is getting a little better, but she wishes it would go away. And everyone says she does not even look pregnant. Probably because she can't keep anything down or eat normal. She's already tiny, too.  Say a prayer for her and the baby.

Ok, I think that is mostly what has been going on around here. There is a whole lot more, but there is only so much I can say right now because I do not want to offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings through it all so patience for me, for you, and for everyone else. But I can promise it will be worth it all in the end.

Now, I am off to catch some Z's so I can have a successful shopping trip and meeting tomorrow with some friends.

I hope everyone is doing well, and please forgive me on being behind on my reading here in blogland! I hope everyone has a fantastic week, too!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Talk about relaxation!! My parents have one of those motion frames, theirs is of dolphins- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pampering day on Sunday. Enjoy the days you can have them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those pictures. They light up and everything, right? It's like you're looking out a window, they look so real! Have fun with the pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted those picture things too. I love love LOVE water!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!