Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thusday Five


Thursday Five with Mannland5!
To play, you just write about 5 things that make you feel: 
Happy

Delighted

Grateful

Totally Stoked

Thankful
Shrimp Ettouffe makes me happy, and that is exactly what I had for dinner last night. It definitely hit the spot!

I am delighted to announce that I am going to be an "Auntie" for the first time! It is not completely out of the bag yet, but once it is the blog will get the details.

I am grateful to have the things in life that I have. Money, school, travel opportunities, a house, no debt, and our baby boy!

I am totally stoked about my best friend getting married FINALLY!

I am thankful that I have a solid life, a stable life for myself, my family, and my future family.

Please forgive me for many posts for the day. I am way behind on this blogging stuff and just trying to catch up!
 

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!