Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You with MannLand5

I am (once again) participating in Keely's Getting to Know You. I generally do this every Sunday when I am not too busy and can squeeze it in. I love doing this because the questions are definitely "Get to Know You" type questions, and I know I love to get to know and meet new people. 


So this week the questions are:

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Depends on how confident I am feeling. Majority of the time I can look around and know that I am ok to show what I have, but sometimes I would rather save some people's eye sight. Just depends on how I am feeling, really. But lately I have been showing them off. The reason is because I do not get that opportunity here in England much, so when I do, I tend to take advantage of it.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Generally, I would say road trips... and I still think this is true for the most part. Just recently we took a "plane trip" to Italy from England. The flight was not so bad, but it is not my thing either. So it depends on how far this road trip is. Anything over a 12 hour drive, I may choose a plane instead.

3. I can't stand it when...?
I can not stand when people make excuses for themselves or lie to themselves about things. I wish people could face reality with a strong head and move past it. I know it's easier said than done, and not many people are strong enough, but I just wish everyone was born with that instinct.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Oh gosh!! hahaha!! I have never gone topless at the beach. Why? Well because I have NOTHING to go topless for or any reason to go topless. However, if I did have that something, something then I may if it was only Mr. Man and I. Never would I do it in public. No way. My goodies are for my husband only

But I do have a funny story for you. Mr. Man and I were at the beach in Venice laying out. We had just got done swimming, and I really wanted to get some sun. We laid on our layout beds and began soaking up the sun. We were both exhausted from the day, so not long after laying there we fell asleep. I woke up to flip over, so I flipped and realized Mr. Man was sleeping and never flipped. While I was rolling over, I get knocked in the face with some old, wrinkly boobies. Ok, not literally, but definitely plain as day. And this old woman was definitely confident about it. Oh, and she really was not that old.. maybe early 50s or so? But too old for me to want to she that, right? Ok, so I start laughing hysterically. "Stupid American" moment, I know. So I lay down on my stomach all calmly and wake Mr. Man up and tell him he needs to flip. So he pops up and begins to flip over. I stop him and tell him as he's flipping to look to the front and right of me. He did NOT even notice. (Made me feel like I have a really awesome man at this point!) So I am giggling, once again. Mr. Man was like, "What is so funny? Do I have something on me?" I told him, "No, and to search again." Still didn't notice. So finally I get up and gaze my eyes towards her, so he will follow them. Yep!!! What a moment?!! Mr. Man goes, "Oh, Wow!! BOOBIES!!" Poor guy never sees boobies. But what makes this even more funny is the fact that everytime we saw a sculptor of a female and her boobs or a painting of a naked woman, Mr. Man had to always say, "Yay! BOOBIES!" Of course, quietly to me... and we would giggle. Hilarious! I know. So to make this even more great. Mr. Man is wide awake. I am giggling so hard. So, Mr. Man says, "Want to see how good your camera is?" Oh gosh, I started laughing ridiculously and am slapping at his hand to NOT grab the camera and make it obvious. Mr. Man says, "No, I'm giving it to you. It won't look as suspicious if you do it." O-M-G! I am rolling at this point. So I grab the camera and begin taking pictures, which I haven't posted yet. It was just pictures of the beach in general. Then I lead it towards her direction and her arm is covering her boob. Needless to say, I got no good pictures. But wait, that isn't it. Mr. Man gets frustrated and says, "Just give it to me, darn it." This was all in fun and games, of course. He managed to get a halfway decent picture of it. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" type funnies.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
2-3 depending on how busy I am with school work and volunteering.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
The fact that Mr. Man is home, we can sleep in, spend family time with our furry son, and do whatever we want. Also, I love church days!

7. Pancakes or waffles?
I love them both, but I only like pancakes from Ihop. Ihop pancakes with blueberries on top, then I use strawberry syrup. Nom, Nom, Nom. But I could eat waffles from anywhere, including my own house! YUM!

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
I really love water parks. I miss being in the sun and swimming all the time. I miss getting tan and the wave pools. Definitely water park for me.

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!