Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Awards:

I just recently got a few blog awards, and I am way behind from some I got a couple of months ago that I never posted about. I can not remember exactly who sent them, so if you sent them and you are reading this please leave a comment so I can show you some love and give recognition for it!

The first award is from Sarah at Confession's of a Sailor's Wife. It is the "Sunshine Award." Thanks so much for the award, Sarah! It has made my day!
The rules of this award is to pass it to 12 other bloggers. Since I have already passed this award once, I would like to open it up to all Military Spouses that follow me! Because other Military Spouses are just a few bloggers that really brighten my day!

The second award came from Mrs. S. at The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S. It is called "The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award." So thanks, Mrs. S., for passing this award to me!!
The rules for this one is to list 10 things about yourself, then pass it to 10 others.

So the 10 (very random) things I am going to tell you about myself are:
1.) I love to dip Goldfish, the cracker fish, into pickle juice and eat them. It is so dang delicious! Actually, I will just tell you that I am a pickle junky. Another weird thing I like to do with pickles is put them in my scrambled eggs. I got Mr. Man to try this on the morning of his birthday. He just said, "It is ok." But I seriously love it!

2.) My two fears include losing Mr. Man, never seeing him again, and not being able to have my own children. 

3.) I am a full time student with the University of Phoenix majoring in Elementary Education. I love being a student, and I have always said, and still do, that if I could be a student forever, I would. I love learning new things. 
4.) I also love children. If you ever need a babysitter, call me. Or just come knock on my door. Seriously.

5.) I have two of the bestest friends in the whole wide world, so I am going to give a shout-out to them. Dever and Coco!! Of course, my two other besties include Mr. Man and my sister.

6.) I am deathly afraid of IV's, stitches, needles, broken bones, etc. The only needles I have ever came in contact with is when I got my belly, ears, and tongue pierced (which I no longer have my tongue pierced) and when I have to have blood drawn for certain tests. I definitely tear up and have a minor anxiety every single time! I have never had stitches although I have seen them being put into one of my cousins. I have only had strained bones, never broken.

7.) I have only been drunk 3 times in my life. One time was when Mr. Man left for the Air Force back in 2005 because me and my family through him a huge party. Another time was for my high school graduation in 2006. And the third time was for July 4th of 2009.

8.) I love being outdoors. Fishing, hunting, laying out, boating, swimming, etc... Love it!

9.) I am a spoiled rotten wife. I will admit. Although I must admit that I do love it. Who wouldn't?! I have a gazillion pairs of shoes, a gazillion pair of blue jeans, a gazillion skirts... ok, ok I have a lot of clothes in general. I get massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures regularly.

10.) I am very grateful for the life I have been giving. The opportunity to have met Mr. Man so young and marry him. To begin our life so young and not have any problems has been a blessing in itself. The opportunity to be who I want, go to school, have no debt, own a house, have savings for our future children, and the ability to travel is nice. I am thankful for my supportive family and friends. I am thankful that God has allowed me the time, patience, and strength to make my own life decisions without throwing me too many curve balls.

Ok, I hope that did not bore you too much!

Now to pass it to 10 people. I really do not think I will hit 10 people, but here I go anyway.
1.) Dani at Hard Corps Love
2.) Taylor at The Undomestic Momma
3.) Expat Girl at The Sand is Different Here
5.) Birdie at Soldier's Lady

Thanks again ladies for the awards! They are greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!