Friday, June 25, 2010

Can I borrow you thoughts and opinions?

I have been having a dilemma lately. I have been working on redecorating our bedroom for several months now. I have the color theme that I want, but I can not seem to find the perfect set of bedsheets for us. I once found the perfect bedsheets and when I went back for them, they were gone. I was extremely upset, and have put it off since. Since I live overseas, I have to shop online. I am always paranoid about this because I really like to see these things in person before I purchase them. But it really is time for a bedroom up-do. Not more putting off.

Can you help me out? I am 100% open to suggestions, places to purchase from, ideas, do's and don'ts, etc.

Here are the colors I have chosen: Turquoise and Chocolate Brown. Now, it does not have to be ONLY these colors. It can have different shades of browns or different shades of blues/turquoises or whatever. Like I said before, I am completely open.

A few pictures for inspiration:
 
Truthfully, I am not bought on these colors until I find the perfect set of sheets.
So, once again, I am open to suggestions. 
I am a plain kind of girl. 
I like classy, but elegant.
Nothing too out there.
And I would prefer less dark colors and more of the lighter colors.
Am I being too picky for any of you to even make suggestions? :)
I hope not!

2 comments:

  1. I would just check overstock and amazon like crazy. That's how I got lucky. That bedroom picture is to die for though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could be of some help here...I WILL keep my eyes open for you, but since I haven't been in the market for sheets myself lately, I haven't noticed any that might fit your bill. I usually shop myself at places like Marshalls or TJ Maxx for sheets. I love turquoise and brown (and all variations thereof - note my blog colors!). I'm sure you'll room will be wonderful! Congrats on 100 followers btw.-Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!