Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know You with MannLand5/Prayer Request

I know I have already posted a gazillion times today, but I really wanted to do this since it is the last one. The questions are a little out of my comfort zone, but I am going for it... and being 100% honest.

To play, just go to MannLand5 (I have her button at the bottom of the page) and copy and paste the questions, answer them, and link up. Simple as that!

So the questions are:
1. Do you have a fetish?
I don't really think I have a "fetish." I am obsessed with a few things, but I'm not sure it falls in the category of  being a fetish. For example, I love clothes. I love shopping. I love doing snuggles. I love Mr. Man when he is able to grow out his facial hair.. Ooh la la!

2. Do you sing in the shower?
Actually, yes. Mostly because Mr. Man and I are in the bathroom together, so we tend to annoy one another with our crazy humor-ness. Nothing serious!

3. Who was your first crush?
My first crush... I would rather not mention. Oh wait, I told you guys I would be 100% truthful.  His name is Ry. It was the 3rd grade when I actually noticed him for good, which was at a dance party. This is the same year that I met Mr. Man for the first time. Needless to say, I crushed on this "first crush" until my Freshman year in High School. We dated off and on up until our 8th grade year. Not the best kind of relationship to be in, but hey.. it's what is was.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
For me, it's the morals and values. Definitely the personality. Must be humorous, but know when to be serious. Looks aren't a bad thing either!  :)

5. Do you sleep naked?
All the time. The both of us. Never do we sleep with clothes on. Mr. Man calls me his "Little Furnace" because I get so hot when I sleep. Some people say it's because "we are still in our honeymoon stage" but I beg to differ. We have been married for 4 years, so it is definitely not to be "sexy" or "perverted". I won't lie.. It does help. But it is not its purpose.

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
I have a very bad habit of talking to myself and our boy. But I guess that isn't really something I do when people aren't looking because I actually do it even when people are looking. I can't really think of anything, but I am sure I do something. Oh, oh, I pop pimples. OMG, that reminds me. I have a fetish for pimple popping. I know probably TMI, but something about it I like. Not in a gross way if that is possible to say, but you know... HAHA! (Sorry for that. Really, I am!)

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
I check my email, check my school assignments. Then I will later on during the day, come back for my blog. Sometimes it isn't even until the night time that I am able to get on here. Sometimes I spend all day on here. It just depends, really. I do occasionally get on Facebook, but I put Mr. Man's name on it, too, so it checks it more often than I do. I am trying out the Twitter thing, but I am failing miserably. I do still have a Myspace, too, but I only get on it about once a week.

8. Summer is.....?
Fantastic!!! At least so far it is. I love the sun, the beach, margaritas, traveling, the water.. swimming water that is. I love BBQ's, laying out on the hammock with my family, finding what Mr. Man calls angel kisses (my sun freckles), and bikinis!! Love my bikinis! Everything about Summer is totally rad. I got a sun tan yesterday. Not dark, but definitely a sun tan for UK weather. Keep up the warm weather, England!



  I am sorry for so many posts today. Please forgive me, but I didn't get to post yesterday and this week will be crazy with Finals for school, packing for Italy, and all the volunteer work I have to get done before I leave. I still have some last minute shopping to do, too. 

I just have one more thing I would like to mention today. My Mom. I mentioned her surgery several days ago, maybe even weeks. She went for her pre-op on Tuesday and found out that there is a rope-like thing wrapped around parts of her liver and her gall bladder. She has to have part of her live cut off and they will be removing her gall bladder. She will be asleep all day on Tuesday, May 25 for this procedure. She will be in ICU for about 4 days after the surgery and will be released by Saturday if all goes well. I am scared out of my mind. Knowing that I leave for Italy on Saturday does not make matters any better. All I can think about is the "what if's", so please keep her and my family, including myself, in your thoughts and prayers. We definitely will need it. Pray that the surgery goes well and she has a speedy recovery, so I do not have to board a plane to Italy knowing my Mom is still in ICU. (Selfish, I know, but it's hard.) Positive energy will be much needed, too, since Mr. Man goes back to work on Wednesday. Thank you all!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I hope your week is just as grand!

1 comment:

  1. I pick and pop pimples too. Its gross, I know its gross, but I can't help it. I'll be praying for your mama for sure! I had to have my gall bladder out while Mr. Superman was in BMT. Not fun at all. Keeping you in my thoughts lady!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!