Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wishful Wednesday:

Lately there has been one thing that has come to my mind when it comes to "wants". That is a huge kitchen when we build our house. I love to cook, and I already daydream about the things I would cook, the way I would cook it, the gadgets I would use, and how my kitchen and table would look. I seriously love to cook. Here's a glimpse of my daydreaming bubbles.





Truthfully, there is no reason why I can not have all of these right now.I know they would get so much use, but we have no space in our small house. I can not wait to get to a larger house with a larger kitchen so I can have the appliances that I want! 

*All pictures were found through Google Images. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that kitchen is gorgeous! I would LOVE a kitchen like that too! You have fabulous taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the kitchen? My Hubby and I have a rather large kitchen in the house we rent now and we are so scared to move to a place with anything smaller. We have stuff stacked on both the fridge and standing deep freezer.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!