Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Menu Plan: January 31-February 6, 2011

Last week, what ended up not getting cooked was the Crockpot Roasted Chicken and the Chicken Cresent Roll Casserole. I am surprised that we did not do the Chicken Cresent Roll Casserole because that was our "cheat" dish for the week. I just rolled it over to this week as our cheat dish and did the same for the Crockpot Roasted Chicken.

Here is the menu for this week:
1. Chicken Cresent Roll Casserole
2. Honey Roasted Chicken
3. Caribbean Stir-Fried Shrimp
4. Creamy Chicken, Bacon, and Tomato Pasta
5. Beef Stroganoff
6. Stew Chicken with Rice
7. Steaks

On Monday, I cooked the Crockpot Roasted Chicken. On Tuesday, I did not cook because Mr. Man decided since we had so many leftovers from the week before, that he would make him a random variety (almost like a buffet) for work that night. He brought some lasagna, shrimp etouffee, and rice. Wednesday, I will be making the Creamy Chicken, Bacon, and Tomato Pasta because that is what I am hungry for! 

As you can see, we should have 2 more meals roll over for next week. We will see how it goes. 

As always, we do each a vegetable with each meal. Since we do not actually eat dinner together, we pick our own and cook them before we eat. 

And, of course, if you are interested in any of these recipes, just let me know and I will post them. Otherwise, I will choose what my favorite was this week and post it! 

Happy Hump Day!



1 comment:

  1. Bravo for planning meals, and healthy meals at that!

    I need to do that once I get to Hawaii with my hubs. It's so good for your wallet and your health :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!