Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In with Mrs. Sergeant!

Q. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
A: To me, the MilSpouse life is not meant to be perfect. We know there will be deployments and TDYs. Really, those are the only things I would want to change if I could. Lengthwise for the sake of other spouses and frequency for the same reason. However, I would love to always have my family around. But I would still want to be able to move every few years and go overseas. I guess there isn't anything I would change that is realistic. Oh wait, I know! Save the Drama! 

Q. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
A: I say he picked 24,345,678. And I'm almost positive he did this all in one day! LOL :) 

Q. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
A: The career field I am currently working on getting is my dream career field, which is to be an Elementary Teacher. If it wasn't my dream, I would not be wasting my time. I really enjoyed the Optometry thing for a while, but it was not a good, portable career. After a few years of discovering that, I realized that it was not what I wanted anyway. I would also like to get into fitness training on the side. Maybe not even for the money, just for the knowledge.

Q. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
A: No tattoos for me. They are not for me at all. Mr. Man does not have any either.

Q. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?  submitted by To The Nth
A: Fitness, Health, Photography. Ceramics - I already do ceramics, but I would love to learn how to mold and fire them as well. 




BoostMyBlogFriday

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!