Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This week has been a busy week. I am in finals for school, and Baby A decided to start having a hard time sleeping and taking naps. I thought it was her teeth, but then last night she ran a low grade fever. We cuddled all night last night, and this morning she is perfectly fine and a happy little baby! I thought I would catch up for what is for dinner this week!

Chicken and Butternut Squash (Crockpot)
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Southwestern Chicken
Risotto with Shrimp and Zucchini
Italian Meatballs (Crockpot)
Garlic and Lemon Chicken

On Monday night, we had the Italian Meatballs. I really loved them! Baby A did too. I normally have my standard way of making meatballs, but I did it a bit different. They came out perfectly round and delicious. We have a hard time getting Baby A to eat ground beef whenever we cook it, and this was the perfect way. She gobbled it down in no time.

Last night we did the Southwestern Chicken because it was a foil dish. Mr. Man could easily make it so I could cuddle the baby all afternoon, evening, and night. I love to do foil meals on weeks that we have a lot of random leftover produce. Well this time we did it with salsa, black beans, and corn. We tossed it over brown rice. It was delicious.

No telling what we will have tonight. I guess whatever I decide when it becomes time to take out the meat!

Here's to the rest of the week! Hopefully I can get a lot more done than I did on Monday and Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!