Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This week we are keeping it basic, and fun.

Crockpot Italian Meatballs
Tuna and Tomato Pizza
Sausage Jambalaya
Orange Chicken in the Crockpot
Ravioli in the Crockpot
Garlic and Lemon Roasted Chicken
Honey Dijon Baked Chicken
Stuffed Bell Peppers

As you can see, I have 8 meals planned this week. I will sometimes have one meal roll over from the week before, which happened this week. It is the Stuffed Bell Peppers, but I wanted to still do 7 new meals in case I needed a back up quick meal for me and Baby A for lunch one day. I can not believe how much our bill has gone up just by feeding an extra mouth that is only 10 months old!

Which leads to our weekly bill at the moment. It has been around $100 a week. That was what I allowed for when it was just me and Mr. Man eating. Now Baby A is eating with us, so that means more snacks for her and a whole other plate for every meal. She can eat just as much as her Mommy and Daddy, so it's like having another adult in the house. Overall, I am learning where I can cut back costs and where I should spend more. It's like starting all over with meal budgeting, but we are getting there. And honestly, $100 a week is not bad at all considering they are home cooked meals every night, nice lunches every day. Cooked breakfasts on the weekends, and healthy snacks for us all.

I will do a break down of our favorite foods, what I feed Baby A for lunch, breakfast, and dinner and such. I have been having a few people mention it lately.

And also, I will do a post on our PCS coming up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!