Thursday, February 2, 2012

Summer Swap?

Does anyone know of a blogger who is doing a Summer Swap? I was involved in one last year, and I really enjoyed doing it so I thought I would search for another one or put one together myself.

If you know of someone who is hosting a Summer Swap, will you post their information in the comments so I can check it out? Please!

If there is none already being put together, would any of you be interested in one? In the past, different bloggers paired others up to receive a small package of their favorite summer essentials. There was things in it from nail polishes to tanning lotion to magazines. There is no limit to the fun that can be included in a small box! There would definitely be a price limit, and that would be set by the majority vote of those interested. I think we would at least 10 people interested in order for it to be successful.

Interested? Know of someone? Comment below.

Any tips, suggestions, etc please email me at CajunBombshell1@yahoo.com!

I would really love to do another one this year. I had such a great time, and I met so many new and fun people/bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know of one but I'm totally interested in joining! I love swaps :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!