Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I am back menu planning for the week. We have been back to doing this for a few weeks, but with travelling so much lately I had not taken the time to post our plans and such. I thought I would get back to it because typing it out also helps me to stay organized.

As always, I will post one of the recipes we have tried at the end of the week.

This week we are having:

Crockpot Chili
Korean Beef Tacos
Honey Garlic Chicken
Turkey Lasgana
Basic Burritos
Mac and Cheese with Baked Chicken Tenders
Roasted Chicken

We have been sticking with healthy and basic recipes because Baby A is now officially eating with us. Since she has only been eating with us for a couple of weeks, we are still being gentle with our food selection. She likes to eat with her hands and refuses anything off of a spoon, so I try to make all meals finger friendly for her.

I hope you enjoy this list, and it gives you some ideas. I always love reading other blogs for their recipe ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!