Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A-Z: A-G

This week I thought I would include my menu plan along with my A-G plan for the week. Since some of the recipes in the A-Z recipes are not meals, I thought I would combine them both so you can see what we will be eating as well as what is on the menu to complete the A-Z to help countdown this last month of pregnancy.

Our recipes for this week include:
Asparagus Chicken
Buffalo Wings
Crab Cakes
Deluxe Burritos
Mardi Gras Shrimp Scampi
Sausage Jambalya
Garlic Lemon Chicken

This week was a fairly easy week because 5 out of the 7 that are within the A-Z recipe planning were actually meals. The other two were a dessert and a breakfast food.

The A-G recipes for this week:
A- Asparagus Chicken
B- Buffalo Wings
C- Crab Cakes
D- Deluxe Burritos
E- Easy Cheesecake
F- French Toast
G- Garlic Lemon Chicken in the Crockpot

Mr. Man and I do cook breakfast for us. Since he is on swings, I get up and cook our dinner for him and also breakfast for the both of us. We normally do this every other day or depending on how I am feeling or what we want to eat. I love to cook, so I sometimes have all 4 burners going at once bright and early in the morning . But I never look back because we love our food.

As I mentioned before, we may not do the A-Z through the weekends depending on what our weekend consist of. Sometimes Mr. Man gets called into work last minute, so we will grab something that may be quicker to cook as I tend to save the longer meals for the weekend.


Just a reminder- Don't forget to enter the English Giveaway! It ends Sunday, March 13th.

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous about the crab & shrimp... hubby doesn't eat ANY seafood. You are one busy lady, that meal plan sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!