Monday, March 7, 2011

May I?

May I be exhausted and enjoy these last couple of weeks of being pregnant without blogging? Will you readers please allow that?

Today, I had my 36 week appointment. Baby A is fully engaged and ready to rock 'n roll. Now the waiting game.

Other than that, I am exactly what I said above - exhausted! Feeling like I just want to sleep all day everyday. However, this little body with this big baby makes that a little hard to do.

Don't forget to enter the English Giveaway! Right now there are only a couple of people that have entered, so if it stays that way, then they both will get a box of goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Get some rest while you can! That's awesome to hear that it's just a waiting game. Which can't be the most fun, but hopefully she'll come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go relaxxxxx!


    And then tell us all about it when the baby comes :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!