Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A to Z: H-N:

H- Herb Roasted Potatoes
I- Indoor S'mores
J-Jalepeno Cornbread
K- Korean Spiced Kidney Beans (over Rice)
L- Lime and Ginger Grilled Salmon
M- Mexican-Style Pasta with Chicken and Peppers
N-Nutty Cheeseball

For this week menu plan, I am doing a roast with the potatoes. Beef rice and gravy with the S'mores. Chili with the Cornbread. And Shrimp and Veggie Skewers as the 7th dish.

Last week, I did end up making ALL of what was on the A-G list. I made my very first cheesecake, and it came out amazing. The Burritos were kick booty. My husband compared them to Chiptole's, which is pretty awesome! It was my first attempt with Crab Cakes, and I thought they came out "O.K." I definitely think I could improve them, for sure.  The Garlic Lemon Chicken was super good, too. I don't think I had made that good of Garlic Lemon Chicken in a long time. It was so juicy and fresh.

*Please excuse me for my crappy blogging skills. I am super exhausted and nonfunctional. 


Don't forget about this! It ends March 13, and the winner will be announced March 14.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They all sound so delish! and girl, no need to apologize, we all have had those blogging moments. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!