Saturday, March 19, 2011

A to Z: O-U

This week I forgot to post our menu, so I am going to do a quick update on what we did.

For the week of O-U, this is what we made.

O- Orange Glazed Carrots
P- Pork Roast and Sauerkraut (in Crockpot)
Q- Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
R- Roasted Butternut Squash and Shallots
S- Shrimp with Feta Cheese
T- Tilapia with Jasmine Rice
U- Upside Down Chili Pie

I combined the vegetable dishes with main dishes and added a few quick meals to the menu for just in case. The two other dishes I added included Sausage Jambalya and Creamy Chicken Pasta. Today is Saturday and we had other meals carry over due to the hour change of Mr. Man's work schedule.

I wish I would remember to take pictures to share with all of you, but sadly I ALWAYS forget! Maybe next time?

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!