I sat down with A just a few months after she turned two to ask her these fun little interview questions. I just wanted to document her thoughts on likes at this time in her time. I plan to ask these to her every year to watch her answers change and see how she grows. She is 2, and I'm sure most of you know that two year olds will change their answers within a split second. For that reason, I asked her each question once and didn't dig too hard.
1. What do you like to draw?Triangles
2. What makes you happy?Daddy... and Mommy... and Baby sister
3. What makes you sad?Tummy ache
4. What makes you laugh?Buttons so funny
5. How old are you?Two, due
6. How old is Mommy?One
7. How old is Daddy?Four
8. What is your favorite thing to do?Go to big girl school. Anna like it.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?A tractor
10. What are you really good at?Sharing
11. What is your favorite food?Jellyfish Sandwich
12. What is your favorite song? Wheels on the Bus
13. What do you want for your birthday next year?Snails
14. What does daddy do for work?He have to go to work.
15. What does mommy do for work? Mommy don't have to go to work.
16. Is Mommy an architect?Yea...
17. Where do you live?At my home
18. Where is your favorite place to go?big girl school
19. What is the best part about swimming?Slide down!
20. What is your favorite toy?Blocks or.... animals.
21. What is your favorite thing about bathtime?Bubbles
22. What are your favorite books?Spaceship.
23. What is something Mommy always says to you?I love you.
24. What is something Daddy always says to you?Love you too.
25. What is love?Mommy and Daddy and Baby sister.... and Buttons.
26. What is your favorite color? Green
Of course I asked A this. Some of her answers have meanings behind them, but most are self explanatory. Jellyfish sandwich is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She also eats tuna salad as a sandwich, so one day she mixed the two and it has stuck since. She really does love digging for slugs and snails. Her favorite book Spaceship. She has a couple of books like that about space and astronauts and other things of that sort. She loves tractors and gets excited when she sees them, so when she said she wanted to be a tractor I did have to laugh. She surprised me about sharing, but it is something we have talked about a lot with her since her sister came along. Triangles... she calls all shapes triangles. But in actuality, but most of the time she actually draws circles.
I am 100% Cajun, born and raised in Southwest Louisiana. I married my high school sweetheart at just 17 years of age on July 1, 2006. I live an Air Force life, following my husband around the world, only to experience what life has to offer. We have two beautiful daughters whom has helped in developing the people we have become. True love begins and never ends... and that is us!