Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday Planning for A

As most of you already know, I plan way in ahead for the girls' birthdays. For A's first birthday, we did something really small with just family and close friends. For her second birthday, we took her to Italy's largest aquarium because she was into sea life and mermaids. And here we are planning her third birthday.

When I was trying to come up with a theme, I took into consideration her current interests. Her favorite things are dinosaurs, Buzz Lightyear, and Spiderman. She went through a phase of only wanting to watch Toy Story when we asked what she wanted us to put on the TV.When we asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween, she chose Buzz Lightyear. After that, I deciced that the theme was pretty obvious. It will be a Buzz Lightyear/ Toy Story party.

Once I made the decision and confirmed it with Mr. Man, I went on the hunt for some ideas. Google and Pinterest became my best friend. I searched party ideas and how to make it girly. Then I started a board on pinterest. You can browse it here.

Once I found my inspiration, I started somewhat planning it out. Her birthday isn't until April, so nothing is set in stone since so much can change between now and then. But for the things that I am most set on, I plan to start purchasing.

Here is my inspiration:












No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!