Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meal Plan - October 18 - November 24

This weeks meals are pretty simple. I am keeping with the theme of some crockpot meals to help with nightly routines. It seems to be working well.

Here is what we will be having this week:
1. Blackeyed Peas with Sausage over Rice
2. Meatball Stroganoff
3. Chicken Breast stuffed with asparagus and wrapped in Bacon
4. Crockpot General Tso's Chicken
5. Crockpot Pineapple Salsa Chicken
6. Crockpot Chicken Curry
7. Lemon Sage Trout

This week for groceries including breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner for our family of 4, I spent $90. This also included some carpet cleaning, stain remover, and several smell goods (candles (4), sprays (4), and melts (2)).

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to start adding crockpot meal into the week to make one night a bit easier. any recipes your recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love to take a whole chicken and lay it on foil balls. Season the way you like and voila (4-5 hours). I will be sharing some of my favorites this week :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!