Monday, August 5, 2013

What's on my nails? August 4, 2013

To start off Makeup Monday, I thought I would do a basic post. This one is what is on my nails. I may do a few of these throughout the year just to talk about my favorite colors for the different seasons and so on.

While Mr. Man was gone, I allowed A to paint my nails. Most of the time I let her paint my nails and I can generally fix them to help them look a bit more presentable.

For the summer, my favorite colors for my nails are mint and pink. I am loving the Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Tickled Pink and Sally Hansen Hair as Nails XtremeWear in Mint Sorbet.


(Not my picture - picture credit on photo)


(Not my picture - picture credit on photo)

For my toes, I have really been enjoying Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away. 


(Not my picture - picture credit on photo)

What has been your favorite colors for this summer?


1 comment:

  1. I am loving the pink and mint colors! they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!