Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Polka Dot Alligator - Customized Children's Boutique Wear

I always want to tell you guys about things I buy for the girls when I am extremely happy with them. Well, this time this boutique passed all expectations plus some.

The Polka Dot Alligator is a boutique on Facebook (and Etsy) that sells children's clothing at great prices. She constantly has sells, and she is willing to work with you on what you want. She has made the girls' summer clothing, fall outfits, Christmas outfits, and pre-football season outfits. I am beyond impressed at the quality of the items and her turn around time for shipping. She is based in Louisiana.

If you like this kind of thing, you should check her out. No need to tell her I sent you because she doesn't even know I am writing about her. I seriously just love her work and amazing deals that I just needed to share the love. She does boxes for $100 shipped. She shipped me a flat rate box stuffed full for $100 and it fit 15 outfits. If you do the math, then that is just over $6. You can't beat that. And it is all so adorable. She just recently did the same deal for back to school clothing. Since my girls don't go to school, I didn't take her up on the offer. I'm not sure if it is still available, but if it is, you guys should snatch it up. I promise you will love it!!

 http://www.facebook.com/thepolkadotalligator 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!