Friday, October 25, 2013

Family Visit

Over the last couple of weeks we had my Mom and Brother come to visit from the states. We did some sightseeing and traveling, so I thought I would share some photos from it. I'll do them by the day as I sort through them. This one is going to be from Congeliano Castle. This was not our first adventure, but it was the second. I chose this one because there is pictures of us and the family.

This is at the Congeliano Castle:

Eva standing in a window.

My Mom goes by Guh-Guh. 

Everyone says she is such a happy baby, and I really think she is. 


This is my brother, Uncle Bull.

Uncle Bull is playing with E. 

When we were going back to the car, we decided to take a walk since it was up on a hill. Mr. Man got a shot of us walking down the road. Rarely are there pictures of me.


2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics! It's awesome when family comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!