Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Q&A?

Anyone interested in doing a question and answer? I have never done one before, but I figured since so much time has passed and some many new things have come about this would be a great time to do one.

It is easy to do. If you have any questions that you would like to ask me, just leave them in the comments. After about a week, I will come back and answer the questions.

There are no limits to what you can ask me. I just ask that you respect myself and my family, as well as my husband's career.

I love reading other people's question and answer videos, too. So you have recently done one or you have one opened for questions, please let me know! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love question and answer posts from bloggers


    I would love to know a little about how the British or Italian parenting style has affected your own.

    What are the positives and negatives of raising children abroad?

    How has life changed from one baby to two?


    Favorite Trip you have taken?

    Dream Duty Station?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!