Monday, June 3, 2013

Introducing Baby E!

Why not introduce Baby E properly?

Baby E was born on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:11pm at Aviano AB, Italy.

I went into labor first thing that morning. Within 1.5 hours I had dilated to a 7 and almost couldn't get an epidural. They had a hard time sticking my veins for the IV because I hadn't eaten or drank anything since the night before. My waters never broke on their own, so the doctors waited until the end of the work day to go ahead and break my waters because they had a busy line up. Talk about a long day. The epidural didn't work..... it wore off super fast. A went with some friends of ours and had a great time.

E weighed in at 8lbs exactly and was 19.5 inches long.






A was so excited to finally meet her baby sister! She wanted to cuddle her the whole time and give her lots of kisses. She is amazing with her baby sister. No resentment at all and such a big helper. 

And no... we still do not have a family picture of us all together. 

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!