Friday, June 21, 2013

Must-Do: Summer List

Of course I have been thinking about what I would like to do with A for the summer. Since she is only two, it is really basic. I know we are already in summer and I am a bit behind on this, but it has just started warming up here... so I have an excuse, right? Right.

Waterparks, beaches, swim lessons, slip n slide, outside fun....

While searching on Pinterest, I found this.

It is such a fun post for young children. She uses the alphabet to incorporate their summer projects. I definitely want to try it next year. I will probably make it a matching game where I use index cards to put the activity on it, then have A match it with its letter. The best part about it is later on using the papers for a memory book! Definitely on my must-do list for next year.

But for our bucket list for this year, it's simple.
Water of all sorts.
Spain.
Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun. I don't think our Baby A will get much outdoor time seeing as Louisiana Summers are extremely hot for a newborn. Maybe some extra bath time will be in order lol. I love pinterest for cute teaching ideas. They have such a great variety and activities for all ages.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!