Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Daughter = Cutest Thing Ever!

My daughter is seriously the most lovable, huggable, squeezable, kissable... you know - one of the cutest little creatures ever! ;) At least to me. 

Today after nap time we let Buttons outside to go potty. I always ask her to let me know when he is ready to come in because it entertains her. When he gets ready to come in, she always bangs on the door or crawls to me. This time it was banging on the door. 

You can see that going on here. 



Lately she has been giving lots of kisses. She has become a pro at it. So, I asked her to give Buttons a kiss. Look how cute!!! She even did it on her tippy toes! :D 


Pure preciousness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!