Sunday, March 4, 2012

Homemade Old Bay Seasoning

With the research of building our home into an all natural environment, I have started making my own seasonings. This time around I needed an Old Bay Seasoning Copycat Recipe. I got this one from The Restaurant Recipe Blog. We will be using this one this week in our meal plan! Salmon Cakes!! 


Ingredients: 

1 tablespoon ground bay leaves
2 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon red pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground mace
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom

Directions:

Combine all ingredients, then store in an airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!