Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Questionnaire: Part 3

Part 3 of the Christmas Questionnaire. If you are interested, be sure to check out the other two!!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I did  not ask for anything. There were some things that I would like to have, but nothing that I just had to have. Husband caved and told me what he got us.... a new camera lens.

26. When does your family open gifts?
Christmas morning. This year since it is on a Sunday and Baby A doesn't wake until 8am, we will do it after church.

27. What is the best gift you have ever gotten?
I always enjoyed when my Mom would give me cash to go shopping.

28. What's the worst gift you have ever gotten?
I really have never received a horrible gift, BUT this one time I received an alarm clock. I was about 10 or 11 years old. It was at the Christmas Eve party when we exchanged gifts. Someone that barely knew me drew my name that year, and they got it for me. To be honest, it was the best clock ever. And I have had it ever since. Well... until we moved here. It got lost during the move.

29. Who gives you the most gifts?
When I was little, my Mom/Dad and Maw and Paw gave me the most gifts. But now, it's Mr. Man.

30. Have you ever had a secret Santa?
Yes, actually. When I was in school.

31. Do you like wrapping gifts?
I do like picking out paper and having fun wrapping just to go back through all the gifts, but I am horrible at it. I guess practice makes perfect.

32. Do you make cookies?
Something we have decided to do is bake something for Jesus for his birthday on Christmas Eve, and we will share a piece with Santa. We also make magic reindeer feed.

33. Have you ever gotten a kiss under mistletoe?
Never a real mistletoe, but every year my husband puts a fake mistletoe somewhere in our house and when I stand under it, he randomly runs up and kisses me. It's cute and fun little game to play. And now he does it with Baby A.

34. Do you go carolling?
No, not like how it was in the states. We do go to church carolling services.

35. Do you drive around and look at Christmas lights?
When we were in the states, yes. It is a must, and I miss it so much! But here, it isn't the same. Not many houses decorate.

36. Who and where do you celebrate Christmas with?
We celebrate as a family. I feel it is extremely important to spend it with your immediate family. Mr. Man, myself, Baby A, and Mr. Buttons, and at our home.

37. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
YES!!! In England, year before last. The one that Mr. Man deployed right after.

38. Does your family take a picture at Christmas?
Yes, we always take pictures now that we have the baby.

39. What is your favorite Christmas scent?
The smell of a real tree, apple cinnamon, and apple pie!

40. What year is it?
2011.

Well, again over 10, but it is complete! Hope you enjoyed. I know I will enjoy coming back and seeing how my taste change and what traditions remain the same!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!