I wanted to update you all on my progress with 101 in 1001 Days. I have accomplished a few things within the last couple of months, so I thought I would update it while I am thinking about it. My end date is the middle of February of 2013. I can't wait to see how far we have gone in life and how much of these I actually accomplish. This will be an exciting next few years.
If you want to join in, you can create your list at http://www.dayzeroproject.com. I hope you enjoy my list and get inspired to create your own!
1. Go horseback riding.
2. Get a job.
3. Go to a concert.
4. Go camping.
6. Visit Egypt.
7. Buy a car.
10. Visit Germany.
- Leave January 7, 2012.
11. Visit France.
13. Visit an aquarium.
14. Go biking.
15. Use only reusable grocery bags.
-working on that.
-Purchased on Monday, June 28, 2010
20. Graduate from college.
-East Anglia Hospice
27. Host a BBQ.
-Born: April 5, 2011
33. See a musical in London.
34. Go scuba diving.
-Lido, Venice, Italy.
41. Have 2 sets of family photos done within 2 separate years.
44. Go on a fossil hunt.
46. Pass the teaching certificate test.
-I did a lot of this in Italy. I will name the places once I gather their names.
48. Make all A's and B's in school.
-So far all A's!
51. Print out pictures of vacations and put them in memory books.
53. Get a second Miniature Schnauzer.
54. Find 50 things that inspire me to be a better person.
-We actually support many every year. We do Christmas Operation, Toys for Tots, Cancer Research, etc.
56. Collect refrigerator magnets or postcards from major places.
-Italy-(Siena, Rome, Pisa)
-Edinburgh and Inverness/Loch Ness, Scotland
61. Go to the eye doctor every year.
62. Celebrate my birthday in style.
63. Have movie night once every 3 months.
65. Get fit! (The way I see it.)
66. Sell/Pay off our house.
69. Submit 5 photos to a digital photograph school.
70. Start Master's Program.
71. Renew our wedding vows in a Catholic Church.
73. Keep $10,000 in savings.
-So far, so good.
- Now working on keeping $20,000.
75. Lay out at night with Mr. Man and look at the stars.
76. Crochet a pair of booties.
-Accomplished on June 9, 2010. I'm HORRIBLE at this.
79. Stay on Mr. Man's butt to finish school.
80. Take a fitness progression picture every couple of months.
82. Attempt to Ski or Snowboard.
86. Drive somewhere using only a map.
87. Take professional bodybuilding pictures.
88. Give 10% of income to church for 5 months.
90. Go canoeing, kayaking, or paddling.
-Announcement/Thank You Cards
96. Commit to a date night every 3 to 5 months.
98. Let 5 people know how much I appreciate them.
99. Go to Disney World, Disney Land, or Euro Disney.
100. Learn a new dancing style.
101. Donate a dollar for every thing on this list that I do not accomplish to any organization of my choice.