Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yesterday

So yesterday was my birthday. Not much of anything exciting, but it was in fact my birthday. Baby A and I lazied around the house because it rained all day. I did catch up on clothes and all the cleaning, which made me happy. Then I finished my school work for the week so I could have a worry free weekend. No school work until Monday, so on Monday I think I may take Baby A out somewhere fun. I'm not sure where, though. One day I want to go to the beach. That is until I realize I have no clothes I feel comfortable wearing to the beach. Then another day I want to take her swimming since she loves water. Well the only swimwear this Momma has is bikinis... and I'm not sporting that. Well today, it hit me!

Baby A and Mr. Buttons love one another so much. Mr. Buttons is always right on top of Baby A, and Baby A allows laughs and giggles at him. Then today while we were taking out the trash, I noticed Baby A checking out the birds. She loved them. She laughed at them, she stared them down. She definitely was zoned in to them. At that moment I realized what I wanted to do with her! TAKE HER TO THE ZOO! Not sure how I didn't think of that on my own since I love the zoo myself. So I 'think' sometime next week on a pretty day and a day that she is not acting all tired I will take her to the zoo. They have a little petting zoo too, which is good because she really has to be close to the animals to really get excited over them. Hopefully, it works out. I know she's only 3.5 months, but I am hoping it will interest her enough to make us both happy and giggly for the day! And now.... I can't wait to go!! That is.. if we go.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! A trip to the zoo sounds fantastic! My little ones (when they were little) always loved the zoo. Plus it was great for me to get out too. You'll have to post some pics when you do go!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!