Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cloth Diapering: My Stash

This is one of the final posts of the cloth diapering series. There will be one final post on detergent and other natural products to use with your cloth diapers.

For now, I thought (as I promised) I would give you a list of the diapers I have or have tried. If anyone would like some pictures or more information on any of these diapers, feel free to let me know. I know how hard it can be to make a final decision on diapers, especially if you are in it to save as much money as possible. I have even added in a few eBay diapers to my stash just for this purpose. Surprisingly enough eBay diapers are often compared to the highest brand names out there.

This list is going off of my memory, so I apologize if I leave something out. I am always adding and taking away from our stash as I find new things that fit our daughter better. Baby A can still fit in the newborn sized diapers, which is why I wanted to post this now. So here's the list....

Lil Joey's
Blueberry Fitted Pocket - Bamboo
BumGenius All-In-One (AIO) Fitted
Happy Heiny's One Size (OS) Pocket
BumGenius 3.0 OS Pocket
BumGenius 4.0 OS Pocket
Blueberry OS Pocket - Bamboo
Swaddlebees OS Pocket - Bamboo
Rumparooz OS Pocket
Kawaii OS Pocket
Grape-Apple OS Pocket - eBay
iCute OS Pocket - Bamboo - eBay

Best Bottoms OS Hybrid
Grovia OS Hybrid

Thirsties Duo Wrap - Cover - 2 Size
Tweedlebugs OS Cover

BumCheeks OS All-In-2 (AI2)

Diaper Rite Flats
Indian Unbleached Prefolds

Kanga Care Fleece Liners
BumGenius Doublers

GroVia Disposable Liners
BumGenius Disposable Liners

PlanetWise Wetbag - Large
Rumparooz Wetbag - Large
Grovia Travel sized Wetbag
Kushies Travel sized Wetbag

Wondering which are our favorites? Wondering why I chose a diaper I did? Want to know which ones are best for a particular reason? Want to know which ones I like to travel with? Want to know which ones dry faster?

Feel free to ask!

2 comments:

  1. Following via The Busy Mom's Tuesday blog hop. I love all things Cajun! Especially my cajun born husband, red beans and rice, and crawfish! Looking forward to following your blog and maybe getting some awesome cajun recipes.

    www.swonderful2beme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know your thoughts on the pocket diaper and All in ones especially. Pros/cons if you have any. Thank so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!