Saturday, July 9, 2011

One Year

It's been a little over a year since I started blogging. Lately I haven't done much blogging because I have been so busy. I rarely do anything exciting because it seems I always have things that have to get done. When Mr. Man is away, this is how it is for me. I focus on school and now Baby A. I do take her out to do things, but it is mostly to shop and for walks. But that's not the point of this post.

The point is that I have been blogging for over a year. It's hard to believe that a year ago I started blogging because Mr. Man was away. I wanted something to document our lives and travels, and blogging was the way I chose. It's hard to believe that a year later, I am in that exact same position. Mr. Man is away... the only addition is that I have a beautiful baby girl to keep me company.

With this year has come some amazing things. I have met some amazing people through blogging. I have open up to more people and have found new friends. I have met people that I could potentially someday be stationed with, some people that I am already stationed with. It's amazing what blogging can do. It's like its own community in the mist of all the fresh air that we breath.

I have recently reached 300 viewers and posted my 300th blog post. I honestly never even realized until I remembered that it had been over a year that I have been blogging! Over a year... !! I know times get slow, and the blogging slacks. Truth! But I always seem to make it back, even when there's nothing exciting going on.

So I wanted to say "Thank You!" to all the friends that I have met through this and for all the support that my readers show me and my husband. We appreciate all of the kind words, and I look forward to more blog posts, maybe another year (?), more friends, and new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Blogging is amazing. It really brings out of the best of me. Cheers to new friendship!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!