Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Infants & Toddlers

I thought I would compile a ist of some of my favorite things to include in stocking stuffers. Since A is 2.5 years old and E is nearly 10 months, it will be focused around that age range. Obviously some may only be suitable for a toddler and others more appropriate for a younger child.

1. Movies
2. Chapstick
3. Fruit
4. PEZ with candies
5. Slipper socks
6. Doll clothes and cloth diapers
7. Crayon Roll up
8. Stickers
9. Temporary tattoos
10. Notebook and pen
11. Markers (window markers, color wonder markers, etc)
12. Knit hat
13. Play phone
14. Play MP3 Player
15. Hot Wheels Cars
16. Toothbrush
17. Train pieces
18. Bubbles
19. Flash Cards
20. Play-Doh
21. Chalk
22. Bubble Bath
23. Shaving Cream (for sensory play)
24. Toddler Silverware
25. Bows
26. Bath toys
27. Stamps
28. Mini bible or prayer book
29. Fruit snacks
30. Sunglasses
31. Board book
32. Teethers
33. Snack puffs
34. Hair brush
35. Mini Etch a Sketch
36. Big Girl Underwear
37. Barrel of Monkeys
38. CD of children or biblical songs
39. Curly straws
40. Fun bandaids
41. Small Rubber animals
42. Barbie
43. Card games (uno, old maid, go fishing, etc)
44. No spill cups
45. Felt puzzle
46. Reusable Snack Bags
47. Travel size games
48. Unpaper dolls
49. Small shoes or slippers
50. Dress up accessories (jewelry, makeup, etc)

I really try to limit their gifts on Christmas. I generally save the stockings for craft things or things that will give them hits to their bigger gifts. For example, the trains I will put in A's stocking because she is getting a wooden train track as well. Last year, I put the Hot Wheel cars in it because she got a road carpet. Of course, this year we are focusing on games and crafts, more educational things. I'll have some posts coming up of where I buy some of my items (since I support WAHM's). If you have any questions, please let me know.

What do you like to put in your children's stockings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!