Thursday, December 5, 2013

A's 3rd Birthday: Food

I have finally sat down and made a list of party food for the birthday party. I knew that I wanted to some labels made to match the theme (Buzz Lightyear), but I was having a hard time coming up with things that are suitable for a party.

This is what I have so far:
1. Slinky Dog's Lil Smokies - These will be the crockpot bbq smokies!



2. Mrs. Potato Head's Seasoned Taters - Tater Tot Casserole



3. Hamm's Ham Roll Ups - These will either be ham stuffed croissants or ham pinwheels.



4. Pizza Planet's Pizza Rolls - Pizza rolls, nothing fancy.



5. Jessie's Lassos - White Chocolate covered pretzels.



6. Rocket Fuel - Punch.



We will also have fruit with dip, vegetables with dip, and chips and dip.

I'm not having a cake made, but I'm letting A make and decorate cupcakes and marshmallows using Buzz's colors.




I will also have a space for the kids to make their own potato head cupcake.


Even though it is still a few months away, it is sneaking up so fast! I'm starting to get very excited about it!

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!