Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life Update

Things have been so hectic lately. I finally have some time to sit down and write a blog post. It has been over a month since I have posted anything here. I never even showed Baby A's birthday party, her 1 year pictures, and there has been so much more going on since then. She is a busy body and all over the place. She is almost 15 months old. I will write more updates now since I have some time. 

We are also still working on our PCS. As of right now, we will leave here the middle of August. We will go to Louisiana (our home town) for 3 weeks, then back to the UK to pick up the dog and drive to Aviano, Italy. We are beyond excited about that. Which reminds me.... my husband needs to work on getting himself an international driver's license. 

There has been so much going on. We are in a new adventure, new world. We just celebrated 6 years of marriage and I had Mr. Man show me his work portal so I could see how many days he has been TDY, how many deployments he had been on, and so forth. It was fun to look back and see all that we have done and accomplished in these 6 years. 

So, I know this is a bit boring. Not much to say. I really want to break everything down with a more broad explanation of each area and what is going on in our lives now. So much has changed in such a short amount of time, and I can't wait to share it with all of you! 

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!