Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank you!

Thank you for all the congratulations and well wishes during this time of our lives. We are super excited, and everything just seems to be falling into place. I have been looking for houses and areas to live in. I have even started looking at Italian schools for Baby A. They won't accept her until she is 3 years old, but I thought I could never start too early. I only want her to go part time until she starts Kindergarten because, after all, I will continue to be a stay at home wife and mommy during our time in Italy.

I have also already started planning new trips. We have nothing set in stone, but we have a list of adventures that we would love to get through during our stay in Italy. After all, we never know where we will be sent next.

Thinking about all the fun things we have already done here really excited me to do even more.

Not sure if any of your remember back last October when we went to Wales. I was 15-16 weeks pregnant with Baby A, and we climbed Snowdon. It took us 8 hours, but we had such a fun time. Even the pup did it with us. Well, I have decided I wanted to do it again with this baby. So as soon as we get to Italy, we are on a hunt for a mountain to climb. We hear there are several in the area. We still haven't been able to take Baby A on a nice long hike. We have taken her to some small ones, like the one in Germany. But nothing large and super duper awesome! Our plan is to do just that.

We also found the largest amusement park. They say it's like the "Italian Disney". Not sure what that means exactly, but we thought we could take A there before the new baby arrives as her last big adventure as an only child.

We have less than 2 weeks until our house gets picked up, so that is what we have been spending our weekends and evenings working on. It's such an exciting time in our lives!

What did you get from this post? It was a rambler. See what happens when you don't blog for so long and feel like you need to catch up. Then you have no idea where to start with catching up and you get all overwhelmed and frustrated. Well, I'm not frustrated but I am overwhelmed because there is so  much I want to discuss! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!