Wednesday, July 4, 2012

12 Month = 1 Year

Baby A is almost 15 months old. I don't want anyone to get confused by the updates. I wanted to show her birthday party pictures and her one year pictures since I did some of the planning process through my blog.

When Arianna turned 12 months, we through her a small birthday party since we had family in. The theme was "Pink Poodle in Paris" because we originally planned on taking her to DisneyLand Paris and Belgium for her first taste of chocolate. However, once we found out we were moving to Italy, we decided to not take that trip and save it for when she was a bit older since we would be spending another 4 years overseas.

Here are a few pictures from the party.
















As you can see, we ended up keeping it simple. It was rainy that day, so we only got to enjoy the bouncy castle for about 30 minutes. We had a few friends show up and my family. It turned out to be a nice day.

I will do the 1 year pictures next!

Happy 4th of July! (This is a scheduled post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!