Friday, July 27, 2012

12 Weeks Pregnant with C2

Today I am officially 12 weeks pregnant with Baby C2. To start from the beginning, we found out we were pregnant on June 5, 2012. At the time I was 5 weeks pregnant. I had to do the "New Parent briefing" again before I could get my first appointment date, so a week later I did that. Then two weeks after that "briefing" we had our first appointment with our first ultrasound. We took Baby A with us and at the time she had not mastered the word baby (Now, she definitely has!). She kept pointing to the screen saying, "Ba-ba, Ba-ba". It was beyond cute. Baby was measuring a tad smaller than we had expected, by 2 weeks just like with Baby A. They changed our due date from January 23 to February 7, 2013.

As far as symptoms, there is nothing really there other than some nausea here and there, exhaustion from chasing a toddler around all day, motion sickness when in a car, and a big ole round belly! Yesterday, I had a friend tell me I popped already. I can post a picture soon. I didn't have many symptoms with Baby A either. My biggest one was the smell of chicken, but this time it is not bothering me at all. I can tell that food tastes change from day to day, definitely. I always hated that. But other than that, it is pretty easy going and enjoyable (for now).

Baby A has been such a good sport. At first she started being really demanding and needy, which is SO unlike her. That is actually one of the reasons I decided to test. She got out of that after two weeks, and now she is so sweet about "new baby". She always wants to snuggle my belly. She gives it kisses. And she "tells secrets" with new baby all the time. She's a little sweetheart!

Next post will be about breastfeeding Baby A. I've had a few comments about that, and I never updated so I will do that one next!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for hitting the 12 week mark, that is always a milestone! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!