Friday, September 6, 2013

Spain - Madrid Day 1

Our first day in Madrid was spent walking around and seeing the old historic town. The square of Peutra del Sol is a pedestrian only square that is always busy. We started our walk here that day and we saw many different characters and actors that were impersonating. I don't know about you, but when we travel we love to look at these. We even pay them for their picture if they are worth it. Our walk also ended here and there were even more characters and impersonators. I tried to get as many pictures as I could, but I did miss several. This square was definitely a top favorite for Madrid. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!