Friday, September 9, 2011

Beer Cheese Dip

This time of year I always try a new dish for the football games. This month starts the months of trying new foods for new occasions. This occasion is football games even though Mr. Man is not here. I came across this recipe and had some of Mr. Man's "not-so-much beer" leftover so I thought I would attempt and try it. 


It was actually pretty darn good. You should give it a go. Of course, you must like cheese! 


Ingredients: 
2 packages softened cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheese (I like mild Cheddar)
1 package Ranch dressing mix
12 oz. can of beer



Directions:
Combine first 3 ingredients and mix well. Add beer until mixture becomes dipping consistency (usually about 1/2 can). 


I served mine with pretzels because that is what I had on hand, but I'm sure you could use any crackers or whatever.... 






If you try it, let me know! At this point in my life, I can eat just about anything! True story.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Girl, I just read that you were from SW Louisiana. Me, too! In between Alexandria & Lake Charles. Small World!!! :)

    Stop by & say 'hi' sometime :)

    http://bluejeansandflipflops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my hubby would like this one! Maybe I'll make it for him one of these evenings while he is watching his beloved Raiders! I am finally getting to my Sunday Blog Hops! Follow Back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and/or on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pargas-Junkyard/259287017434763?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!