Saturday, January 5, 2013

Recipe: Peach Tea Mix

Two things that have really brought me to drink tea. Pregnancy and living in England. Since it was always chilly in England, I always wanted a hot drink. I got tired of drinking hot cocoa all the time (which I also have a mix recipe for), so I decided to indulge in their tea drinking. My favorite brand was Twinnings. 

Now that I am in Italy, tea isn't as big of a deal. And none are as good as the Twinnings. That is when I started looking for alternatives. Peach tea is one of my favorite flavored teas, so I began my journey. I did a lot of research and I tried to find alternative routes to substitute for things I couldn't get or feared, and this is what I have came up with. 



Peach Tea Mix

Ingredients:
2 large Peach flavored jello
1/2 cup instant tea
1/2 cup Tang
1/2 cup sweetened lemonade mix
1 cup sugar

Directions:
Mix and store in air tight container. 
Use 2 or 3 teaspoons per cup of hot water. 

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!