Wednesday, January 2, 2013

35 Weeks Pregnant with Baby C2

First off, I hope everyone had a great holiday season, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. May this new year brings you  love, peace, health, wealth & happiness for you all!

Now to the original thought of this post. 

I am 35 weeks pregnant now. Nothing really exciting going on or has changed since my last post. A has become more affectionate to me and the belly, which I find absolutely adorable. When you ask her if she is going to be a big sister, she lights up and says yes then squeals a big Yayyyy! and claps her hands. She just started doing that, and I thought Mr. Man may have taught her that, but when I showed him he was just as surprised as me. It's very cute. I'm determined to get it on video. 

As far as the back pain, hip pain, and crotch pain that I talked about in my last post - it is still there. I'm sure it will be there until I deliver. I hear after your first you feel things more intensely, so I don't think there is much I can do to make changes for it to not happen. But stretching, repositioning, and so on really helps. It's not unbearable by any means, but I would just rather it not happen - especially when dealing with a 20 month old and trying to manage a house. I have to remind myself to take breaks and relax because the Braxton Hicks Contractions will start getting to me. 

I am having a harder time staying on my feet for long periods of time. This is another thing that I really don't remember experiencing this severely with A. The only time I remember having to sit down from being on my feet too long was when Mr. Man painted my belly for Halloween.  I was only about 15-16 weeks then, though. Right now, it's literally exhausting to just stand and sometimes to just sit. I think it is because this baby is so much lower than A was. 

As far as labor and delivery goes, I have had a few questions about my plans/goals, what I will do differently, and so on. So I thought I would go ahead and share. I don't really have a "plan" per say. And I definitely don't have a written or typed out plan for my doctor. I didn't with A, and I don't regret it so I figured I would take the same route this go around. With A, I went in with an open mind. I knew I wanted it to be as natural as possible, but I also knew that there were circumstances that could arise that I may  not be able to control. I personally feel like this is the best way to go for me. My goal is to make it to 39 weeks. I will not induce unless medically necessary. If I go until 40+ weeks, I will also be happy. I really don't want to deliver before 38 weeks. Other than that, I think it is fairly simple. Just to deliver and have a happy, healthy baby. If I need an epidural, I am not afraid to get one again. If I can go without it, then I definitely will. C-section will be uncontrollable, so no true opinion on that. 

Here is a 34 week picture of A kissing on her baby sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!